With the all-inclusive package, feel free to forget your wallet in the room and lose yourself in the luxury of the Seabourn Experience.
When Seabourn launched its first ship, we pioneered a new style of ultra-luxury cruising that was all-inclusive. In addition to accommodating all guests in ocean-front suites, virtually everything guests required for an exceptionally indulgent travel experience on board was included. That concept was new to the industry and created an entirely new style of cruising that prompted one travel journalist to write that, “Seabourn is in a class by itself.”
The all-inclusive policy dramatically enhanced the onboard experience for guests, resulting in a relaxed, club-like ambience that gave guests a pleasant sense of belonging, in which people met spontaneously and enjoyed drinks and meals with never a thought of who should pick up the check. Since tips were neither required nor expected, even their personal suite stewardesses were freed from any objective save to engage fully with their guests and anticipate and satisfy their wishes.
Today, various cruise lines market different interpretations of the all-inclusive travel concept. But Seabourn has carefully curated our inclusions to accommodate our guests’ wishes, avoiding elements that might intrude on their luxury of personal choice or subject them to additional charges for elements they don’t value. The resultant inclusions make up a significant portion of the list of ultra-luxury features and amenities we call our “Seabourn All-Inclusive Difference.”
Seabourn guests still enjoy the complimentary service of Champagne, fine wines, spirits and other beverages at any time throughout the voyage. Our ocean-front suites welcome them with a chilled bottle of Champagne and a bar fully stocked with their requests. Tips are still neither required nor expected for the award-winning service of their personal suite stewardess and crew. The complimentary fine dining on board now encompasses a variety of alternatives including The Grill by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller. All entertainment on board including the Seabourn Conversations enrichment program and an exclusive multi-media Evening with Sir Tim Rice are likewise included. Guests are also free to participate in Mindful Living sessions on board through a partnership with Integrative Medicine icon Dr. Andrew Weil. On warm-water itineraries, they frequently enjoy complimentary watersports during Marina Days or lavish Caviar in the Surf® beach barbecues.
Seabourn’s All-Inclusive Differences:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations^
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
For more information about Seabourn’s all-inclusive cruising, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn at (800) 929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
*Optional programs, for additional charge
Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture
Related Seabourn itineraries and amenities below
Ready to set sail?Explore Itineraries
Ready to set sail?view itineraries
The newly redesigned space known as the Seabourn Square is set to turn the amazing into the unbelievable!
Everything to see (and eat) at this masterfully-crafted on-board dining space.
Get an early glimpse into the luxury dining experience launching on our newest ship in 2020, with special theme nights from world-famous chef Thomas Keller
Seabourn welcomes you to luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to placed beyond the reach of larger ships.See More
To travel with Seabourn is to discover two extraordinary worlds. In one, all-inclusive world-class fine dining, fine wines, and fine relaxation. And the other, an exploration of popular ports, hidden coves, and once-in-a-lifetime landscapes.See More